Get set to land in paradise on arguably the most important romantic getaway of your life with these travel-ready treats!
1. Perfect for a seaside getaway, tuck all of your travel essentials away in this groovy shoulder bag from Fossil.
2. The ever-flattering cat-eye shape is making a comeback in a big way and these retro sunnies from Quay are no exception. Best teamed with carefree locks.
3. Sunscreen is the best anti-ageing product on the market but it’s often avoided because of its heavy texture. Introducing Ultrasheer Face SPF 50+ by Neutrogena. Problem Solved.
4. This lighter-than-water foundation by L’Oréal is perfect for travel as it leaves skin feeling free, fresh and glowing (and it’s an all-time favourite of mine!).
5. Your desert island beauty essential is sorted. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment is great for chapped lips, sunburn, chafing and cuts.
6. The elements can take their toll on your hair but it can be easily restored with a moroccanoiltreatment.
7. Happy Jackson clearly knows the importance of good, healthy nails and a cute case.
8. Add the finishing touch to your whimsical holiday look with a pretty nail hue like ‘Bikini So Teeny’ from Essie – how appropriate.
9. Light and non-greasy, this day cream from Burt’s Bees is perfect for a balmy day in the tropics.
10. For those lucky enough to go on a honeymoon for a few weeks or more, Nad’s Eyebrow Shaper is perfect for touching up those pesky strays.
11. This ‘Dream On’ mini dress by Talulah is a fun and flirty option for a tropical or Mediterranean escape.
12. Slip on these ‘Gemma’ sandals by Annie Clare during your flight for a glamorous touch down
13 & 14. It’s always a good idea to travel light so take one or two versatile statement jewellery pieces like these from Samantha Wills.