You won’t need a passport to enjoy these romantic getaways. Located in some of the
country’s most scenic locations, Australian honeymoon packages will help you escape the
everyday with indulgent dining experiences and unforgettable accommodation in some of
the country’s most scenic locations. Perfect for a honeymoon in Australia or a just-because
holiday with the one you love.
Bannisters, Mollymook, NSW
Rick Stein Indulgence package includes:
- Two-night stay at Bannisters by the Sea or Bannisters Pavilion (based on twin-share)
- À la carte breakfast daily including barista-made coffee
- Two-course dinner at Rick Stein at Bannisters & glass of wine from a select menu
- Bottle of sparkling on arrival.
T&Cs: Available Sunday–Thursday. Please contact Bannisters for full details.
Price: On application
t: 02 4454 7400
Pinnacles Resort, Airlie Beach, QLD
Romance package includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation for two people (room options below)
- Chilled bottle of Moët
- Silk rose petals
- Antipasto platter (Platter 2)
- Standard breakfast hamper on arrival
One-bedroom Sea View Apartment with internal spa tub — 7 nights for $1,925 per couple
One-bedroom Standard Sea View Jacuzzi Apartment — 7 nights for $2,310 per couple
One-bedroom Deluxe Sea View Jacuzzi Apartment — 7 nights for $2,555 per couple
T&Cs: Valid until 20 March 2023 (excludes Easter long weekend & 23 December – 15th
January). Please contact Pinnacles for available dates & full details.
t: +61 7 4948 4800