Don’t have time for a traditional full massage but still want a bit of relax and rejuvenation while holidaying? W Bali Seminyak has just the solution with launch of the on-demand spa menu.
Designed to help guests get the most from their holiday, and keeping with the growing trend of app-driven on-demand services, W Bali – Seminyak’s new Pamper Yourself menu is available on-demand through WhatsApp.
Guests no longer need to decide between pool time or pamper time. The service allows guests, who don’t have time for more traditional spa treatments, the flexibility and convenience of ordering and enjoying a range of spa treatments whilst lounging by the pool.
These express treatments include:
- Fuel By The Pool – An express treatment designed to relieve stress and heal any aches and pains. Available for either fifteen or thirty minutes
- Head Rush – A thirty minute head massage designed to promote feelings of calm and relaxation
- Get Twisted – Hair braiding option to keep guests sunbathing in style
In addition to the menu, W Bali’s AWAY® Spa has also introduced an on-demand What Men Want menu. These treatments are designed exclusively for men and are available at a click of a button:
- Man Up Facial – Combines energising marine active ingredients with relaxing massage movements to revive the skin
- Lanang Bagus Men’s Massage – A deeply relaxing massage treatment using a combination of traditional massage with acupressure focusing on the lower back
- Deep Heat – A Balinese heat treatment to relive muscle pain and tension
The Pamper Yourself menu is available daily by W Bali’s WET® pool or at the AWAY® Spa, which is open 24/7, whilst the What Men Want menu is only available at the AWAY® Spa.