Adding to its already illustrious portfolio of the largest cruise ships in the world, Royal Caribbean International‘s new Harmony of the Seas cruise ship will be the latest addition to the Oasis class. Set to launch in April 2016, this luxury liner promises to provide new thrills and adventure – keeping in line with Royal Caribbean International’s philosophy of innovtation and imagination to offer a unique holiday experience.
Harmony of the Seas will feature the cruise line’s design of seven distinct neighbourhoods for which the Oasis class is famous, offering amazing experiences, amenities and activities at sea for couples to enjoy.
New Fun Amenities
- Couples will be amused enjoying the ship’s three multi-story waterslides, all of which twist and turn over Central Park 10 decks below. One of the slides also will feature a champagne bowl that swirls guests around as they make their approach to the end of the ride.
- Younger and young-at-heart guests can take a spin on the handcrafted carousel or enjoy a new classic games arcade, or meet new friends at a new climbing play area on the ship’s Boardwalk neighbourhood. While kids play, parents can enjoy the newly relocated Starbucks café on the Boardwalk.
- Harmony of the Seas will feature a new Bionic Bar on the Royal Promenade. The Bionic Bar was first introduced aboard Quantum of the Seas, and feature robot bartenders serving up one-of-a-kind crafted cocktails while dancing to a fluid beat.
- Guests onboard Harmony of the Seas will enjoy RFID technology with Royal WOW Bands that provide them access to their staterooms as well as make onboard purchases and reservations.
- Like her sisters, Harmony also will feature the fastest Internet connection at sea where guests can stream video; Skype with family and friends back at home; and share their holiday memories through social media instantly while at sea.
- While Oasis and Allure offered some of the largest staterooms in the fleet, on Harmony of the Seas the company has made some stateroom categories even larger. Interior accommodations also will be outfitted with Royal Caribbean’s exclusive Virtual Balconieswhich offer a view in every stateroom, while single travellers will have studio stateroomchoices.
- Suite guests will have exclusive new areas to enjoy, from a well-appointed suite lounge and a private suites-only restaurant called Coastal Kitchen to an exclusive full-service Suite Sun Zone sun deck.
New Dining experiences
- Harmony of the Seas will give guests more choice in dining than ever before. Guests can choose Royal Caribbean’s Dynamic Dining – flexible, multi-restaurant dining introduced on the Anthem-class ships – which will give Harmony of the Seas’ guests a culinary experience as vast and varied as dining in the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. Those preferring a more traditional cruise dining style may select the “Classic” option which offer two will set seating times. Dynamic Dining’s “Classic” option allows guests to rotate through each of the main complimentary restaurants at an early- or a late-seating time throughout their cruise with their dining group and the same assigned waiter each evening.
- As well as the new suites-only restaurant Coastal Kitchen, new specialty restaurant concepts include Izumi Hibachi & Sushi, with a new teppanyaki menu, and the Sabor Modern Mexican restaurant. The new Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine will give guests the chance to experience a unique culinary adventure for the senses when Royal Caribbean chefs twist their culinary kaleidoscopes in a whimsical setting that challenges the imagination with never-before-seen fare.
Royal Caribbean International is an award-winning luxury liner, introducing many “firsts” that have never been seen at sea before. Keep your eyes peeled for the Harmony of the Seas – you could be one of the first to experience this luxury cruise on a romantic holiday.