At a glance
Boutique luxury at its finest. Imagine a secluded hand-crafted log chalet with an open fireplace, claw-foot bath, wood-fired pizza oven and sunken spa with mountain views. Eagles Nest Luxury Mountain Retreat isn’t just accommodation, it’s an experience. Set on ten acres of temperate rainforest, you’ll be in the heart of the Yarra Valley wine region and minutes from the snow fields of Lake Mountain. Eagles Nest offers a rare combination of indulgent luxury and privacy.
Set amongst the stunning Yarra Valley wine region of Victoria, Eagles Nest Luxury Mountain Retreat provides the perfect destination for a short break or getaway any time of year. Perfectly situated along beautiful Black Spur drive, between Healesville and Marysville, this romantic retreat is only minutes away from over 80 wineries or the ski fields of Lake Mountain.
Couples on a romantic getaway will love -
Seclusion and privacy in a romantic rainforest setting. With the full ten-acre estate exclusively yours, most guests arrive and don’t want to leave.
All packages include:
- Open fireplace
- Claw foot bath
- Sunken spa with views
- Natural Earth bathroom products
- Complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Servicing by request: restock, beds made & clean towels
- Private estate, just the two of you
- Gas log fire
- King-size bed
- 55" inch LED LCD TVs with large in-suite DVD libraries
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer & utensils
- Wood-fired pizza oven
Best room for two for a romantic escape
Take your pick! At Eagles Nest Luxury Mountain Retreat, you’ll have the entire ten-acre estate and three-bedroom chalet to yourselves. With self check-in and check-out you’ll feel a world away from civilisation.
Dining and leisure
Although the Yarra Valley wine region has award-winning produce and dining, most couples arrive at Eagles Nest and don’t want to leave. With a fully equipped kitchen, you can self-cater or request gourmet BBQ packs full of local and regional products to be waiting in the fridge. All products are hand-selected by the owner of Eagles Nest to ensure absolute quality, with enough for dinner, dessert and breakfast the following morning.
- In-house couple’s massages.
- Pre-order a cheese platter with a bottle of wine or Champagne, personally selected by the owner.
- Special arrival options include: roses, the open fire lit and waiting; spa bubbling away and Champagne on ice; and even birthday cakes.
- Preparing a proposal? Eagles Nest can even arrange for the ring to be waiting for you inside.
- Pre-order gourmet BBQ pack which includes salads, breakfast, a dessert platter and freshly baked bread and local cheeses.
Although most couples use the Eagles Nest grounds for short walks, picnics or just lazing on the hammock, there are many leisurely things to do nearby. These include bush walking and nature trails, wineries, Healesville wildlife sanctuary, ski fields, golf, fishing and bike riding.
Spa & wellness
Enjoy a single or couple’s massage by the open fireplace or on the deck of Eagles Nest, with views of the mystic mountains.
Address: 135 Maroondah Highway, Narbethong, VIC 3778
Phone: 0437 176 960