A quick, must-see and do guide to Canberra.
- Hotel Hotel
- The Brassey, in Barton, is good for heritage accommodation.
- The Burbury, also in Barton.
- East Hotel, in Kingston, offers more of an executive stay.
- Lonsdale Street in Braddon is fast becoming a hip shopping precinct with eclectic fashion outlets and hot designer stores.
- The Fyshwick Markets are perfect if you are planning a romantic lake-side picnic. There’s also a phenomenal bottle shop called Plonk with a great collection of beers and ciders.
- National Gallery of Australia
- National Portrait Gallery
- Australian War Memorial
- National Capital Exhibition