One of the most spectacular retreats in Australia’s Kimberley region, where better to take a photography masterclass than where you’ll be surrounded by natural wonders such as giant gorges, deep waterholes and an untouched coastline?
Berkeley River Lodge is offering guests the opportunity to capture the iconic red gorges, the majestic Berkeley River and secluded white beaches with the guidance of Australia’s most awarded landscape photographer – Tony Hewitt.
The ‘Ultimate Photographic Retreat’ is a one-off, four day exclusive masterclass being held from March 31, 2016 unitl April 4, 2016 and includes:
- Return transfers departing Kununurra and Darwin
- Accommodation in private luxury villa
- Gourmet meals and select beverages each day
- Sunrise and sunset photography shoots
- Aerial photography in Bell 407 Helicopter
- Non photographing activities including river cruises, guided hikes and fishing adventures