Daydream Island Resort and Spa
A Romantic tropical Whitsunday island wedding is a dream come true at beautiful Daydream Island Resort & Spa on the Great Barrier Reef.
Whether you’re after traditional, casual, stylish or quirky - Daydream’s experienced Wedding Coordinators can help you plan your perfect wedding.
Daydream Island boasts a variety of locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions, ranging from private, intimate settings to larger settings catering for more than 100 people.
One of the most popular ceremony venues is the Endeavour Wedding Chapel, spectacularly located at the water’s edge. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows offer panoramic views of the Whitsunday Passage. The chapel also boasts red carpet down the aisle, a built-in sound system and webcam technology to stream the ceremony over the Internet.
Another popular ceremony and reception venue is the romantic Lover’s Cove, a private sheltered inlet featuring a large deck and white coral beach. Exchange your vows as the sun sets and the waves lap at the shore. Decorated with flaming bamboo torches, bag lanterns and tea lights, Lover’s Cove makes for a truly memorable wedding location.
After the wedding, the bride and groom can retreat to one of Daydream Island’s stylish guest rooms.
The island’s signature Rejuvenation Spa is the perfect place for the bridal party to get ready before the wedding. Our experienced beauty therapists and hairdresser will ensure you look your best on your big day.
For more information please contact Daydream Island’s Wedding Executive on +61 (0) 7 3259 2310 or email us!
Indulgence Wedding Package
• Three night’s accommodation
• Return luxury transfers from either Great Barrier Reef Airport (HTI) or Whitsunday Coast Airport (PPP)
• Bottle of Australian sparkling wine and chocolate dipped strawberries on arrival
• Scrumptious full buffet breakfast daily in Waterfalls Restaurant
• One 60 minute Rejuvenation Spa massage for the Bride and Groom
• Ceremony venue hire
• Rolls Royce Buggy Transfer for bridal party to Endeavour Chapel
• Civil Celebrant
• Seasonal Bouquet for the Bride and Buttonhole for the Groom
• Hair and Make-up for the Bride
• Bottle of Australian sparkling wine for the Bride and Groom following the ceremony
• Witnesses (if required)
• Services of a Daydream Island dedicated Wedding Team
Contact No.: +61 7 3259 2310