Treat your sweetheart to something a little bit special and whisk them away for a romantic weekend getaway to one of these gorgeous hotels. With package inclusions such as Champagne, gourmet meals, hampers and massages, there's no better time than the present!
1. Cheeky Weekend Away at The Villas of Byron, NSW
Treat the one you love to a cheeky weekend away to the relaxed and chic The Villas of Byron.
- 2 nights' accommodation in a One Bedroom Villa
- Champagne on arrival
- Gourmet Australian breakfast hamper
- Pre-dinner drinks for two
- Late checkout of 12 noon
PRICE: $1230 for two adults
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Romantic add-ons are available from the Villa Pamper Menu.
2. Wild Romance Package at Eaglereach Wilderness Resort, NSW
Eaglereach is a nature-based resort with over 640 acres (259ha) of natural adventure land featuring an amazing variety of fauna and flora. Eaglereach comprises a collection of custom built family and spa lodges as well as a superior resort room complex. Each is sole use and complete with every luxury to make your stay a genuine pleasure.
- Two nights accommodation
- Sparkling white wine welcome
- Chocolates and a bottle of wine
- Use of Hot Turbo Spa
- Two course dinner on one evening
- Breakfast on both mornings
- One hour massage per person
- Use of buggy for two hours to discover Eaglereach
- Access to all resort facilities and complimentary use of non-motorised hire equipment including push bikes
PRICE: $320 per person in Resort Rooms with spa access, $420 per person in Private Spa Lodges
3. Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat Ultimate Honeymoon Package, QLD
This is Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat's specially designed way to help you relax after the wonderfully giddy experience that a wedding can be. Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat believe their Retreat is perfect for a honeymoon as it is luxurious, has complete privacy and a superb World Heritage location. Be in a world of your own, without distractions, just you and your partner.
This all-inclusive package gives you:
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3x Breakfast Baskets – choose any of their 5 Breakfast Baskets (each basket serves two people)
- 3x Delicious Dinners for 2 people, choose from their menu
- A Picnic Pack to take to your own secret rock pool
- On arrival you’ll be greeted by our special “rainforest honeymoon romantic extras” including:
- A bottle of Moët Champagne
- Two CCRR engraved crystal champagne flutes, yours to keep as a memento of your honeymoon
- Rose petal heart on the bed
- Rose petal trail
- A box of chocolates
- 20 candles in your bungalow
- Other small romantic gifts from us at CCRR
PRICE: Creekside Spa Cabin from $1674 per couple (full price $1929)
TERMS & CONDITIONS: “3 Night Ultimate Rainforest Honeymoon & Romantic Package” – Midweek. Price varies if your stay includes Friday or Saturday nights, 48 hours' notice is requested for all meals, Delicious Dinners are upgradable to Gourmet Hampers.
4. Indulgent Escape to Cicada Lodge, NT
Escape to the award-winning Cicada Lodge and relax in the comfort of our beautifully appointed King rooms; experience a personal welcome to the property with French Champagne on arrival; complimentary drinks and canapes each evening at sunset on the pool deck; breakfast each morning; and a three course dinner and wine each evening.
Visitors to Cicada Lodge will enjoy the best of what Australia has to offer, with dishes combining traditional elements and incredible flavors from the region. Winner of the Northern Territory AHA Restaurant of the year, the Cicada Lodge dining experience treats guests to the nightly Chef’s Menu featuring a specialty dish of the Chef’s choice, based on the season and the freshest local produce. The Chef’s Table allows guests to sample and experiences dishes that are truly unique to this region.
- One nights accommodation in a King Lodge room
- French Champagne on arrival
- Sunset canapes and drinks
- Gourmet breakfast
- Three course Chefs Menu dinner
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and in-house movies
PRICE: $695 per room per night (twinshare)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Valid for travel 1 June 2015 – 20 September 2015.
Bookings via email or 1800 242 232.